Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 140 of 3211 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Hehe you know at the beggining of this thread, one of the Mods was going to close it, and instead its become like the biggest on the Raptors Forum.....

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vintage</b>!
Yep.

And it has caught the attention of a Bulls poster.

I must say, I like your forum. I think I will hang out here more often(sorry for the dissapointment :laugh: )
join the party Vintage :yes:

Cowboys fan eh? what are your thoughts on Roy Williams? I like him alot, the yr y'all drafted him, I was hoping Colts would trade up and grab him.....

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
I'm watching that Death Row Records thing on much music for the 3rd time.Very interesting,also watched Tupac Vs., yestredya for the 4th time..any of you guys watched them..While we're on this topic, if your into rap who are your top 5 favourite rappers? mine are:
1. Tupac
2. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Eminem
4. Method Man
5. Obie Trice

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jehuisthere</b>!

join the party Vintage :yes:

Cowboys fan eh? what are your thoughts on Roy Williams? I like him alot, the yr y'all drafted him, I was hoping Colts would trade up and grab him.....

Roy Williams is a stud S. He has great makeup speed(before the draft, the Cowboys released his speed by 10 yards. He was actually faster running the 4th 10 yards- in the 40 yard dash than the previous 30 yards, proving he is great in pursuit.)

Plus, he is a punishing hitter.

And he has good coverage skills.........better than most expected. Last year he ran stride for stride with Jimmy Smith one on one and came away with a pick. He forced fumbles, T-1st among rookies, with fellow Cowboy Derek Ross, and Ravens S Ed Reed with 5 Ints.

He is a playmaker and IMO should have been in the Pro Bowl.

Glad the Colts didn't trade up to get him :yes:

But the Colts did well with Mike Doss, especially getting him in Rd 2. Hes not great in coverage, but he is great in run support. He will need time to work on his coverage skills, but still is a great pick.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
This thread is a legend!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
121 - 140 of 3211 Posts