Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

141 - 160 of 3211 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
hey remember the year we drafted camby, didn't we actually win the lottery except cuz of that stupid deal the league made us do, we weren't allowed to have first pick which would have been allen iverson.....

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DrFunk03</b>!
Most white girls are hotter then most asians. Puire chineese girls...:sour: :no:
Man you have NO taste. Black girls, azn girls and Persian girls (the ones in Iran, not here) are way hotter than white girls!

·
Registered
172 Posts
top 5:

Eazy E (& NWA)
Method Man
Mob Deep
2pac
Rakim

OBIE TRICE SUCKS!!

I use to like him like a year and a half ago. I hate him now.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
hey budweiser_boy are you a Pacers fan as well?? i saw in R-Star's sig you were one of the fab five, just wondering where your loyalties are ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

Man you have NO taste. Black girls, azn girls and Persian girls (the ones in Iran, not here) are way hotter than white girls!
You're asian arent you...I'm not so shut the hell up! :D :upset:
We obviously have different taste so dont even try to say i have bad taste.

I like white, black, latinas or whatever is hot.

·
Registered
172 Posts
JustBBall.com is one of the sickest boards on the net. I advise you to check it out. The Raptors forum is huge over there. People know there ball. It is a pretty young site. Come over, sign up, check it out.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DrFunk03</b>!

You're asian arent you...I'm not so shut the hell up! :D :upset:
We obviously have different taste so dont even try to say i have bad taste.

I like white, black, latinas or whatever is hot.
I'm Persian. Which is part of Asia, so I'm technically Asian, but no, I'm not ASIAN. aka Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. etc.

141 - 160 of 3211 Posts