Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't recall any Raptors Making significant contributions in the Rookie Game in previous Year. Has anyone?I honestly don't care much about the All-star game and never have. With this years cast I think the rookie game could be really interesting. The dual between carmello and LBJ should make for some pretty intersting basketball. Plus there is a whole cast of other rookies who are looking to be cast out from their Shadow, including toronto favorite Chirs Bosh.

And did VC play in his rookie year, it doesn't sound like he did in this quote. I find that hard to beleive!

"The six-foot-10, 225 pound Bosh is the fifth Raptor selected for the rookie game, following in the footsteps of Damon Stoudamire, Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady and Morris Peterson."

http://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/shownews.jsp?content=v012737A

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
VC's rookie year was the lockout year, so i don't think they held any all-star festivities that time.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well IMO the All Star game wont be as entertaining as the Rookie Game...we got an amazing rookie class in NBA this year and i dont they rookie game will be quite more entertaining then ASG...The main question...will we get the rookie game since its on the friday and i think the commercial on sportsnet only said 14-15...i could be wrong

·
Registered
605 Posts
well, he didnt play in the rookie game because it was tha lockout yea, and there was no all-star game, as previously mentioned

but, he didnt play next yea fo tha sophomore team either..maybe because he entered the dunk contest..and u cant enter more then 2 events (ASG, dunk contest) ? im not sure..

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MadFishX</b>!
well, he didnt play in the rookie game because it was tha lockout yea, and there was no all-star game, as previously mentioned

but, he didnt play next yea fo tha sophomore team either..maybe because he entered the dunk contest..and u cant enter more then 2 events (ASG, dunk contest) ? im not sure..
well back then, Stern made it an option for the player to participate in both the Rookie Game and the ASG.

i guess Carter chose the ASG, smart guy :laugh:

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VinceCarter15</b>!
Well IMO the All Star game wont be as entertaining as the Rookie Game...we got an amazing rookie class in NBA this year and i dont they rookie game will be quite more entertaining then ASG...The main question...will we get the rookie game since its on the friday and i think the commercial on sportsnet only said 14-15...i could be wrong
ya sportsnet will have everthing from the rook game to the presentation of the ASMVP but they will be picking up the feed from either TNT or ABC prob

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Originally posted by <b>madman</b>!

ya sportsnet will have everthing from the rook game to the presentation of the ASMVP but they will be picking up the feed from either TNT or ABC prob
Ok thanks man...ill have to look for it...I dont think ill be watching the saturday coverage tho..because saturday i watch hockey NO MATTER WHAT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.