Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Raptors should look at three main prospects in this NBA Draft: Chris Jeffries, Dan Dickau, and Mladen Sekularac. The 2 that I really would like the Raptors picking are Chris Jeffries and Mladen Sekularac. Chris Jeffries is a 6-8 SF out of Fresno State. Scouts have been comparing him to Scottie Pippen. He has NBA caliber defense and an always-improving offensive arsenal. He has handles like a guard, played some point during junior year at Fresno. Mladen Sekularac is a 6-8 SG/SF from Yugoslavia. He has been drawing comparisons to Peja Stojakovic. He has a great shot and NBA body. He has been getting rave reviews at workouts. Dan Dickau, although I really like him, gets me worried. He has a NBA body but not a NBA game. He is not a prototype point guard. People say he is the next John Stockton, which is totally off. Some scouts have been comparing him to a young Steve Nash while others have compared him to Steve Kerr. He needs to learn to play defense and run an offense before he becomes and good player in this league.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts