Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy choice IMO, Chris Bosh he was amazing down the stretch, struggled at first but he did everything when it counted, he got his 7th straight double-double and 8th overall which puts him tied for first with Shawn Marion. Chris' line was 27pts 12rbs (4 off) 3blks and shot 11-20 and 5-6 from the line

Notables: Mike James played well puting up 25pts and 6asts, Jalen Rose had 22pts and 6asts but most of those pts came from the ft line down the stretch, Rafeal Araujo yeah thats right not a typo he had 6rbs and played real good D on Zo, Jose Calderon had 8pts 9ast and only 2tos

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The_Notic said:
Hoffa gets consideration because i hate Flexo

But Chris for sure, such a statistically dominant game
I will give Hoffa some profs for not peeing all over himself (which is all he needs to do to be effective).

but I have to give it to Mike James.

He is streaky but man this guy is a back breaker - nuff dagers in the 4th quarter. :banana:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
for once im not going to nominate Jose..and im going to nominate Chris Bosh...he showed me today that yes this guy deserve the max if he develops like this...along with Wade he took over todays game...he really rallied his troops and put them on his shoulders, with smoe help of course...but he really took a step towards being our indisputed leader...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts