Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<a href="http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/pr_huffman_020726.html">Link</a href>

Nate Huffman, who played in Israel the past few seasons, has been signed by the Raps. No contract details have been released yet. He was a pretty good player in Europe, and so I hope that he, or him and Bradley collectively, produce as much or more than the 11 points, 7 rebounds Clark gave us. And I still want JYD to prove me wrong, and become more than a rebounder and hustler on the court. ON THE COURT ;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Swear to god I'm never watching a Raptor game again.

No reason to explain. Just look at him no way this guy can play ball.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Shadows
Swear to god I'm never watching a Raptor game again.

No reason to explain. Just look at him no way this guy can play ball.
:laugh:

Actually word is (from realgm) that one of our other centers is on the way out, most likely Montross. But don't take it from me.

Seriously, the dude was pretty good in Europe, but that doesn't mean anything. If him and Bradley can adequetly replace Keon and even do a bit better, then I'll be happy. But now we have this guy, Davis, Hakeem, Yogi, Montross and Mamadou at the 5. This spells an upcoming trade IMO, so don't be surprised to see Montross on his way out at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Word is that this boy is pretty good. 19 points and 7.5 rebounds a game in the Israel league for Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

The question, of course, that comes with every other European/International baller in the league is, can he compete with the rest of the NBA?

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Legitimate Beef
Word is that this boy is pretty good. 19 points and 7.5 rebounds a game in the Israel league for Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

The question, of course, that comes with every other European/International baller in the league is, can he compete with the rest of the NBA?
Yeah, definately. *Hopefully* he won't turn out to be another Radojevic (ugh), but from his stats I don't think he will be either. But I'm looking less of an immediate production from him than I am from Bradley, N'Diaye and JYD.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Originally posted by Budweiser_Boy
:laugh:

Actually word is (from realgm) that one of our other centers is on the way out, most likely Montross. But don't take it from me.

Seriously, the dude was pretty good in Europe, but that doesn't mean anything. If him and Bradley can adequetly replace Keon and even do a bit better, then I'll be happy. But now we have this guy, Davis, Hakeem, Yogi, Montross and Mamadou at the 5. This spells an upcoming trade IMO, so don't be surprised to see Montross on his way out at all.

link??

i didnt see it on realgm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great.... another center. He's probably worse than Montross, the Great White Stiff. :laugh::laugh: :angel: :dead: :uhoh:

european stats dont mean anything though. ok he's probably better than montross but he hasn't done squat in the NBA has he now?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I read an interview where his team lost to Zeljko Rebracca's team but Nate felt Zeljko was no match for him. I think Rebracca got 20 points and Nate scored 26. He's our new backup C. Goodbye Montross, because your contract is reasonable.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Originally posted by Legitimate Beef

I read that his numbers were done during only 27 min/game.
Not too shabby.:grinning:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i come back to hear we sign NATE HUFFMAN? I mean WTF!? Seriously who is this guy. Maccabi Tel Aviv is an elite league and a good team so he is playing with some of Europe's bests.

I seriously am scratching my head as to what the hell is goin on with the raps. Are they actually trying to tank the season?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts