Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Right Where They Should Be

Votes: 3 16.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Raps where you expected them to be at 20-21. I personally thought that even before the trade happened that they could have been a top 4-5 team in the East but now I am having doubts, it seems that they are the only team in the NBA who doesn't go to the net. I was watching a Lakers game a few days ago, they didn't have shaq Kobe or Malone and they were still attacking the net. Another thing I have noticed is that Rose turns the ball over WAY TOO MUCH and has terrible handles when he drives to the net. KO has to put Alvin back at PG and move Rose to SF and bring VC back to SG. Why you ask, I was watching the game tonight and VC was being over-powerd by Tim Thomas, bumed leg or not VC has trouble playig D and offense vs other teams SF's. I want to go to a Raptors practice and see if KO is telling them to go to the net cause in case you missed the game Leo said that the Raptors were last in points in the paint, for and against. Let's face it the Raps need major help up front, we need a player who does'nt need to score but is a banger or shot blocker i.e. Ratliff, Damier or even Foyle. I am reallt geting pissed at watching the Raptors walk down the court and just dribble the ball at the same spot until there is 15s left on the shot-clock then some one being forced to jack up a shot. Unless they start to play differently soon I am sad to say that I would not be surprissed to see them going back to the lottery:cry:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Definitely underachieving. Who would of even thought that the Raptors would of underachieved as soon as we received the 3 players?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
jelan rose is better off playin SF as a point forward like scottie pippen.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
before the trade, with this record i would've voted for "over achieving" but after the trade i thought we would be atleast top 5 in the east especially during that 5 game winning streak

·
Registered
539 Posts
i wouldn't mind seeing vince playing at the SG...maybe he could actually hold his man.

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
i think we should bounce from our little injury bug, leaving us in a good position going into the second half of the season. right where we should be, battling for the playoffs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts