Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are we interested in him? Beats the hell out of Fizer. I wonder if he'll go to Chicago since they are pretty much out of it.

We couldn't use him for the playoffs, but he could be of use preserving Collins and Cliffy for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Netted- said:
Hey are we interested in him? Beats the hell out of Fizer. I wonder if he'll go to Chicago since they are pretty much out of it.

We couldn't use him for the playoffs, but he could be of use preserving Collins and Cliffy for the rest of the season.
i dont believe that he will be returning to chicago after that whole jumping into the stands fiasco. I wouldnt mind having him on this team.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
i dont mind getting him. He could help us. He has rebounding, toughness, and maybe he can give our bigs some rest. especially when we dont have many to begin with.hes a small risk so go for it thorn

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NetIncome said:
Why would the Raptors do this? What's up here? Makes no sense. He cant join a playoff team, unless the team is willing to ask for special dispensation because they have a season ending injury.
I wonder if the Heat will try to get him due to the Zo injury. Watch Stern give in because it's the Heat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.