Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is DAMN. This stuff about gather up the talent isn't working and we're pissing ourselves down lottery toilet, if we don't get some veterans with some leadership.

I guess Hell, trade WAlker for NVE and Avery, but we all know that Cuban won't admit he made a mistake trading them away in the first place.

I'm just getting frusterated with the chemistry and I don't see a crackhead helping it, but if we get that leadership back on our team, maybe it will get our team motivated and maybe motivate Sheed to quit smoking.

Like I said Sheed gives us the best chance of winning, but where the hell is the chemistry. Man I'm thinking that maybe last years team was better and Cuban might of screwed up making a desperation move before the season.

Man I just feel like we are turning into the Washington Redskins of the NBA, a lot of talent , but a lot of contracts and no chemistry and too big of a hole to dig out of. People are saying you can't win just shooting the ball, but hell we aren't doing the best of that right now. I just think we are put the gear in reverse on Championship lane.

Is it just me? I'm at the point that We can't get motivated, we aren't getting good characters, people are forcing shots, not a lot of people are friends on our team, there is no chemistry and we keep on keepin on pissing away the trophy.

Bottomline yes we have talent, are we any closer to the title? Not just no, but HELL NO. Why couldn't we just do what the Kings did? trade raef and some other guys(Jones, Eschmeyer,) for Brad Miller? Instead we bring in guys who always shoot the ball and too many of them.

Walker has been great, but I get sick when I see his jump shot. It has no arc or spin what so ever, he shoots it flat on a rope.

you Know as a fan you try and come up with scenarios to fix the team, but we already HAVE TOO MUCH NEW PLAYERS to get any chemistry. Am I the only one who misses Bell, Griffin, NVE, Avery, Williams?

Like Homer said "It just keeps getting worse and worse".

·
Registered
346 Posts
obiously you aint been watching lately kid. the mavs are on a 3 game winning streak and have won their last 2 on the road. This team is coming together. Fin and Dirk are flat out KILLING tonight. b oth over 30 points. walker almost has another triple dub. Nve is shooting 35 percent from da field man. No way would keeping nve help this team. The mavs could have a four game winning streak overal and 3 straight on the road and they are doing it WITHOUT NASH.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Originally posted by <b>merc_cuban</b>!
obiously you aint been watching lately kid. the mavs are on a 3 game winning streak and have won their last 2 on the road. This team is coming together. Fin and Dirk are flat out KILLING tonight. b oth over 30 points. walker almost has another triple dub. Nve is shooting 35 percent from da field man. No way would keeping nve help this team. The mavs could have a four game winning streak overal and 3 straight on the road and they are doing it WITHOUT NASH.
Bad Timing, but he had a point. My preferred scenario for last offseason:

The Antawn Package for Brad Miller (Once noone's calling him, and the pacers get desperate)

Then the Antoine trade. Then we have a man at Center, and a great small forward. But instead, we get two small forwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts