1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heat sign draft pick Caron Butler

AP

MIAMI, Aug. 14 — Rasual Butler, a second-round
selection out of LaSalle, was signed Wednesday by the Miami Heat. Butler, a 6-foot-7, 205-pound forward, is
LaSalle's No. 4 career scorer, averaging 19.1 points, 5 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game in four seasons.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yeah finally we signed him .

What do you think , should we sign a veteran swingman (jj) too ?
In my eyes it's important to have him on our roster.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
resign House for sure and maybe JJ

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
sign Rod for 1-year at the min. sign house to a 2-3 year deal and go after a pg for the future next summer

·
Registered
388 Posts
I saw Rasual Butler and Caron Butler at the Miami Sol's last game of the season the other day as they were being interviewed about their thoughts for the draft. I've just got a question, I think Rasual will surprise alot of guys and become a huge hit himself but for the future would it be possible for Caron to play the shooting guard and Rasual at the three?

·
Registered
546 Posts
If the butlers will be both starters in the future (if) i think caron
would play 3 and rasual the 2 cuz rasual is a lot more skinny then caron and rasual is more a shooter than caron , who often drives to the basket.

Magic : What'cha gonna do , when Zo & B.G. with their big bodies (what you don't have) run wild on you !?!?!

You're simply lost on day one ! ! !

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
TMac and Hill may be coming to a arena near you.....but only TMAC will play, Grant will be sitting just like he has since he left Detroit

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
eddie hous could never play as a pg, right?

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
House can play PG, but he isnt a real PG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts