Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

8101 - 8114 of 8114 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
10 days ago I saw The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2: It was really good. Definitely a great finish to this movie series. 8/10

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Furious 7 - 8/10

Crazy, over the top, action packed. Keep an open mind and you'll love it and be entertained throughout. For those who like more realistic movies, you'll hate it. Tribute to Paul Walker at the end was sad. RIP.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Requiem for a Dream (2000) - 8.5/10

One of the few rare movies that made me say "wow" after it was finished. The acting was incredible. And Marlon Wayans...big props to him. I hate his terrible comedy movies but he was phenomenal in this.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Creed - 6/10
Was alright. Didn't really like the leads role in this. He's a good enough actor, but I just thought a lot of his story felt forced.

The Martian - 7.5/10
Basically Cast Away with a more comedic tone to it. Was far less serious/dramatic than I expected it to be.

Hateful Eight - 5/10
Typical Tarantino movie. Really nothing about this jumped out at me. Nobody was very memorable.

Inside Out - 7/10
Different than most animated movies as it wasn't very comedic. Makes you think a bit about how emotions intertwine. Not terrible, not as good as reviews made it out to be.

8101 - 8114 of 8114 Posts