Registered
46 Posts
MAVS, CELTICS, NETS, BULLS, SUNS

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by wallyszczerbs
MAVS, CELTICS, NETS, BULLS, SUNS
If the Clippers can hold onto their core of guys, I think that they will be a VERY VERY Dangerous team in 5 years.

kandi, dooling, odom, q, miles, brand....impressive.....they will all be vets by then...who knows what can happen?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
5. Mavs
4. Pacers
3. Celtics
2. Bulls
1. Kings

These teams are going to be at the top in 5 years. The Kings will be the grizzled veterans and the Bulls will be the young pups that come in and struggle at first and then take over after a few playoff dissapointments...

By the way, the East becomes dominant once again. :D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Best teams

I'll rate the best out of the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year. It's too hard to tell with the Lakers and Kings, because some of their players might be retired in 5 years (Shaq, Divac, Christie, maybe Webber but I don't know). I just think that the "losing" teams will make a comeback and start making the playoffs, we saw it last year with the celtics and Nets.

1. Clippers
2. Rockets
3. Bulls
4. Warriors
5. Grizzlies

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC
5. Mavs
4. Pacers
3. Celtics
2. Bulls
1. Kings

These teams are going to be at the top in 5 years. The Kings will be the grizzled veterans and the Bulls will be the young pups that come in and struggle at first and then take over after a few playoff dissapointments...

By the way, the East becomes dominant once again. :D
C-Webb might be retired in 5 years, I know Christie and Divac will. But I do agree with the Bulls.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
C-Webb will only be 35 in 5 years and they will still have Bibby, Turky, B-Jax, and Peja.....

I don't know about the Clips because they can't keep everyone and they didn't really improve like people thought they would this year.....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
they didnt improve?? They werent far from the playoffs. they had 20 more wins then they did last year...i think they even beat some criticism that they would not win more than 25.

I am proud of the clipper team. and as i said

IF THEY kEEP THEIR PLAYERS

WATCH OUT!!!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
20 more wins? Try 8? Last year they were 31-51 and this year they were 39-43.....

People were screaming playoffs after last season and that was before the Brand trade. They were a little bit of a dissapointment to some people out here in So-Cal....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC
20 more wins? Try 8? Last year they were 31-51 and this year they were 39-43.....

People were screaming playoffs after last season and that was before the Brand trade. They were a little bit of a dissapointment to some people out here in So-Cal....
Yeah, KC is right, they only had 8 more. Although it does seem like 20 more.

But KC, they improved tremendously. The Clippers aren't the laughing stock of the league anymore. They've gotten respect. I think that's what sime meant. If the Clipps keep their same players...in 4 years they'll be one of the top seeds in the Playoffs.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
IMO, they just didn't improve the way people thought they would. I'm talking playoffs. Not being a laughing stock was accomplished when they won 31 games...

·
Registered
46 Posts
jay Williams, tyson Chandler, Eddy Curry, jamal Crawfod, marcus= TOTAL DOMINANCE IN THE EAST over the COURSE of this DECADE.

I may become a BULLS fan yet again and jumpon the bandwagon early.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yeah, you might as well jump on it now because when we get good we won't except that nonsense....

·
Registered
212 Posts
I say:

Bulls
Mavs
Golden State
Clippers
Orlando or Toronto

that is if they all stay n become better bcuz those are upcoming teams after the Lakers... i still think lakers will dominate for awile tho unfortanetly!

Im out `1~

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
1. Kings
2. Mavs
3. Blazers
4. Pacers

The top 4 are the deepest teams in the league,so they have to be their,but the rest of the league is WIDE-OPEN!

U peeps put the Bulls in the top 5 in a few years?LOL!:laugh:
None of u know what Chandler/Curry are going to turn into,they could be AWESOME,or just as easily they could be BUSTS!

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Its so hard to predict what will happen if 5 years time, but if I had to make an educated guess I would say:

LA Lakers
Sacramento
LA Clippers
Chicago Bulls
*Some team from the East...(Orlando, Boston, Detroit, NJ....I dunno)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts