Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 10 or so minutes all the superstars were out and there was a moment of silence and a video tribute to Eddie, then about 3, 4 minute chant from the crowd, "Thank you Eddie! Thank you Eddie!" Damn man, I got chills. A lot of people were crying, Kurt, Hunter, Shelton, Rey, Benoit, Show, Shane, Chavo, Booker, Pat Paterson, King, Cena, and a lot of the crowd.

·
Train Em While Young.....
3,628 Posts
It's a lot like the Owen Hart one.... so freakin sad.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Man even I had a tear in my eye. I have never seen those dudes that emotional. Eddie must have been a very special person

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hbwoy said:
Man even I had a tear in my eye. I have never seen those dudes that emotional. Eddie must have been a very special person
Yeah, other then Chavo, it seemed Show, Kurt and Benoit took it the hardest. Kurt was literaly all tears, Benoit was next to Chavo, and was holding back, Show was just letting it all out. It nice to know that these people are human, and I can only imagine how hard it would be to stay in character for the show.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another great Shelton-Kurt match going on.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great story by Chavo, I really feel for him.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
my fn cable is out because of pos timewarner..god every fn time..Thank you for ruining something i really wanted to see :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Four_Season_Hustler said:
my fn cable is out because of pos timewarner..god every fn time..Thank you for ruining something i really wanted to see :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Idk if you cought it, but you missed an HBK-Rey match with Rey winning, and a handshake and hug after it, then Batista doing his interview about Eddie.

·
3,628 Posts
Did anyone else get cut off while Rey Mysterio was giving his tribute?

If so, thats bull****....I wanted to hear what he said.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Future said:
Did anyone else get cut off while Rey Mysterio was giving his tribute?

If so, thats bull****....I wanted to hear what he said.
my cable just came back on right after Rey ended his tribute..god fn dam it im pissed..i missed rey vs. hbk match the batista tribute and the Rey one :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
ok Eugene vs. Dean just messed the whole show up..WTF where them 2 doing wrestling in the match before the main event? They should have had a match to remember Eddie by maybe if WWE had balls they would have brought Jericho back for one night and had him fight Dean Malenko...The main event for the night should have been Benoit vs. Malenko vs. Jericho vs. Chavo

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Great tribute by Benoit, a great tribute by JBL as well.

·
3,628 Posts
The Benoit interview was very emotional.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I haven't seen raw yet because i live on the west coast, but just hearing of the news brings a tear to my eye. R.I.P. Latino Heat.:cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts