Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in a season.

He's currently 3rd with 241 after passing Peja (240). The two above him are...

1. Dennis Scott - 267
2. George McCloud - 257

With 6 games left in the season for Seattle, he'll need 4.4 three's per game to catch up with Scott for the crown.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Re: Ray Allen could set a record for 3 pointers...

surprising. i thought reggie miller would hold this record.

·
Charge!
3,926 Posts

Ray oughta be able to pass McCloud for second place, but catching Scott will be tough. Ray recently passed Dale Ellis to become number two behind Reggie for career three's.

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts

I could see him doin that.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts

DuMa said:
surprising. i thought reggie miller would hold this record.
Reggie has better repitore than just to shoot 3s like Scott and Allen.

Does anyone think Ray Allen is more than a loser than ever without looking at other team's offer than taking the MAX from the Sonices knowing that they have just lost some key players?

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts

John said:

Does anyone think Ray Allen is more than a loser than ever without looking at other team's offer than taking the MAX from the Sonices knowing that they have just lost some key players?
No

Have you met Joe Johnson?

·
OG
1,726 Posts

John said:

Excuse my ignorance but who are the key players they lost?? I'm not sure because I'mnot exactly a Sonics fan.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

John said:

Um, Antonio Daniels & Jerome James? They were replaced by younger players. & why would Ray leave? They had just won 52 games & made it to 6 games (almost 7) in the 2nd round of the playoffs against the eventual world champs.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts

myELFboy said:
Um, Antonio Daniels & Jerome James? They were replaced by younger players. & why would Ray leave? They had just won 52 games & made it to 6 games (almost 7) in the 2nd round of the playoffs against the eventual world champs.
But you should know he was all about Money.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

Bruce Bowen got him off track a couple games back when he only made 2 treys against the Spurs but he's back on pace.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

John said:
But you should know he was all about Money.
of course, when is it NOT about money? But the Clippers were willing to pay the exact same amount, & he still chose to come back. Sure, the Clippers have an awful history, but the Sonics under this new ownership don't have a good history of making the playoffs either, except last year's "freak" winning season; otherwise the Sonics have a great recent history of being mediocre; bad enough to finish 10 games under .500, but not bad enough to get a decent lotto pick.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.