Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
I might lock this thread soon. I might be leaving for the weekend either tonight or tomorrow. Should i leave, i will lock this thread and unlock it sunday . Hopefully by then i might have some evidence to back up either side of the arguement. Other wise i dont want this to be argued over when i am gone with no moderator here. Any evidence either for or against can be saved until sunday should i lock the thread.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Originally posted by BCH
And Wes Unseld is the Wizards GM, making the call on all roster moves.

Titles are meaningless, and if you want to look to the corporate world you will easily see this. It is all about who has the clout.
Someone with clout should wipe your infestation from this board.

No we cannot do that. Difference of opinion is not reason to ban someone.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by gettinbranded

Someone with clout should wipe your infestation from this board.
Because I made an obvious observation directly refuting your point? I am confused why you can't handle that. I suggest you lock it down TBF if this is what the comments are going to boil down to.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Originally posted by BCH

Because I made an obvious observation directly refuting your point? I am confused why you can't handle that. I suggest you lock it down TBF if this is what the comments are going to boil down to.
No, because despite the facts to the contrary, you persist in a course that makes as much sense as drafting a guard in the first round that would have been there in the second.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by Kneepad

I for one am outta here. I have better luck trying to reason with my 3-year old daughter.
Another comment that was not necessary. You imply reason and provide no logical argument. Your subtle hint regarding what you think of my argument is what directly leads to the degradation of any type of discourse. Let it go, I could have decided to respond in kind but let it be known that I did not.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
ok i got this from G Knue of the chicagosports.com. He sent the original article but no link. As you know i can not post the whole article. There was no mention of JK.

Roger:

Thanks for the note ... and for visiting our website. Everything I know
about Ray Clay is in this story:

And now . . . you're gone
Clay out as Bulls' PA announcer; reason unclear

<b>Longtime public-address announcer Ray Clay will not return for his 13th
season and will be replaced by Steve Scott, who worked several games in
Clay's absence over the last two seasons.</b>

<b>The reason for Clay's departure is unclear. A team spokesman said the team
merely opted for "a different direction."

Neither Clay nor Steve Schanwald, the Bulls' executive vice president for
business operations, could be reached for comment.</b>

George Knue
Senior Editor, ChicagoSports.com
312-527-****

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Originally posted by BCH

Another comment that was not necessary. You imply reason and provide no logical argument. Your subtle hint regarding what you think of my argument is what directly leads to the degradation of any type of discourse. Let it go, I could have decided to respond in kind but let it be known that I did not.
No attacks, please...:

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by gettinbranded

No, because despite the facts to the contrary, you persist in a course that makes as much sense as drafting a guard in the first round that would have been there in the second.
Don't be angry with me. I didn't sign a guy to a $6_Mil a year deal for averaging less than 7ppg.

My point still stands, unchallenged that it is not always about title, but who has the clout. And to doubt Krause's clout in the Bulls organization is foolish,

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
OK looks like it has gone too far. I will lock it down. If i come up with something new i will post it. Or should someone send me link through pm i will look at it and post it.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by BCH

Don't be angry with me. I didn't sign a guy to a $6_Mil a year deal for averaging less than 7ppg.

My point still stands, unchallenged that it is not always about title, but who has the clout. And to doubt Krause's clout in the Bulls organization is foolish,
Enough BCH!! It is still your opinion and no someone elses opinion is not foolish! Stop it. We are on even terms here. And you still dont have a point yet! Just an opinion. This is locked!!!!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.