Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raymond Felton is the guy that the Warriors need. Chances are good he'll be in the draft next year. Felton, Richardson, Dunleavy... remind anyone else of a more athletic Run TMC? But they have a big man in Jamison that can actually play...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You haven't heard of Raymond Felton!? He was arguably the number one player in this year's recruiting class, going to North Carolina. He's right up there with, if not better than, Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire.

Check any recruiting site, or NBADraft.net, or there's probably some stuff on him at UNC's site...

He's Timmy Hardaway, in his prime, reincarnated, but maybe better. Everyone compares him to Tim Hardaway, and he plays the same.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,651 Posts
CoolHandLuke said:
You haven't heard of Raymond Felton!? He was arguably the number one player in this year's recruiting class, going to North Carolina. He's right up there with, if not better than, Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire.

Check any recruiting site, or NBADraft.net, or there's probably some stuff on him at UNC's site...

He's Timmy Hardaway, in his prime, reincarnated, but maybe better. Everyone compares him to Tim Hardaway, and he plays the same.
WOW...now how I stumbled across this, don't ask. But WOW.
 

·
Put that on your flat top
Joined
·
3,628 Posts
bruindre said:
WOW...now how I stumbled across this, don't ask. But WOW.
lol, im gonna ask anyway, how on earth did u find a thread about Raymond Felton on the Warriors board from 2002?:lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,651 Posts
ronna_meade21 said:
lol, im gonna ask anyway, how on earth did u find a thread about Raymond Felton on the Warriors board from 2002?:lol:
I decided to test the 'search' feature for the Warriors forum. Typed in "Tim Hardaway", and that was the oldest thread that came up.

Felton: better than 'Melo or Stat (does Felton even have a nickname)?

Oh, the crazy things we say when we were kids....
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top