Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,509 Posts
Hype #9 said:
David Harrison? Kevin Martin? You've got to be kidding me. I'd rather have Telfair.
As a starter, Kevin Martin is averaging 14 pts, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal while shooting 51% from the floor. You've got to be kidding ME.

· Registered
6,509 Posts
SMiLE said:
I don't remember, are you or are you not the one who complains about Jermaine being traded?

I continually remind myself to thank god that none of fans with the attention spans of gnats, have anything to do with how the team is run.
Not an unexpected response from you, but I think you're missing his point.

A) Jermaine isn't germaine to this situation. That was trading a young guy for an old guy. This is speculating about what other young guy we could have instead of the young guy we DO have.

B) Meru clearly states he's saying that Telfair may turn out to be a stud, but he's not a 'Nate McMillan' kind of guy. I agree with him to a certain extent, that Jarrett Jack is more in line with what Nate would like to see at the PG position, although I think Telfair has made some strides toward becoming more of a Nate McMillan kind of guy.

· Registered
6,509 Posts
BEER&BASKETBALL said:
These threads are hilarious! WHAT IF we would have drafted so and so.... what if so and so would have passed the ball to so and so instead of so and so... what if the refs wouldnt have screwed up the Super Bowl... what if it doesnt matter, we did what we did, and now we have to live with the good and bad of it all, regardless of what the question is.
So, we shouldn't post about anything that already happened? I guess that would leave more room for threads about who we should draft...

· Registered
6,509 Posts
nm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.