Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Celtics board there was a thread about a possible trade between the Celtics and Magic, and one of the brilliant Celtics fans proposed Chris Mihm for Giricek and Gooden, citing how Mihm is such a "force". The Magic would be incredibly stupid to give away Gooden and Giricek for Mihm. Maybe Howard by himself. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Coming from a Celtics fan, this really doesn't surprise me....Other than that, I'm not even gonna bother to comment.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>deranged40</b>!
On the Celtics board there was a thread about a possible trade between the Celtics and Magic, and one of the brilliant Celtics fans proposed Chris Mihm for Giricek and Gooden, citing how Mihm is such a "force". The Magic would be incredibly stupid to give away Gooden and Giricek for Mihm. Maybe Howard by himself. What do you guys think?

I think Orlando's management, despite his inconsistent play and minutes, still expects Gooden to become the #2 force on the team behind Tmac.

They would give up Giricek in a trade, but not Gooden, especially not for Mihm.

I dont think management would even trade Howard straight up for Mihm. He has only played well for a short time and although Howard doesnt fit on this team, his numbers are far better than Mihm's. Mihm and another piece would get the deal done.

But Giri and Gooden for Mihm? Pigs will fly through an icy hell before that happens.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly, I think Celtic fans live in La-La land or something. They truly come up with some idiotic trades, and they think that all of their players have potential to become All-Stars. What's really annoying is the lovefest for Brandon Hunter and Marcus Banks, who the Celtics fans think are the future of their team.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts