Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am well aware there are a lot of questions to be answered about our team this season from the jwill/jcraw mess to marcus fizers' role now that we have marshall to the development on defense for curry and offense for chandler to even what our starting lineup will be- but there is one thing that we should be excited about- when opening day was here last season we had three key players in our rotation out- crawford,artest, and erob- and 3 miss significant time at the start of the season in fact crawford and erob mostly all season- this year none of that- only mason is out and he would have been 3rd PG behind williams and crawford-hence no minutes- we have all our guns ready and willing to go- there are a lot of teams in the NBA that are starting play next week that cant say the same- this in itself is reason to think that we can have a better start to the season in terms of wins than last year and a decent start is essential to having a solid season-because if we lose a lot of games early in the year- the feb trading deadline will be an active one in the bulls camp because it is time to put up or shut up for the bulls

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Yeah, I kind of agree. The Bulls are healthy (for the most part) going into the season and thats a good thing! Still, all of that can change with one practice or one game. The thing that worries me about the Bulls opening schedule is how tough it is! Mostly road games against western conference playoff teams...not a good thing. Still, if the Bulls can win some early games and take advantage of other teams with injured/suspended players, they might get some confidence early.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Taking a positive approach, it might be the best time to play the West. Why wait until they've shaken off all the rust? Get'em at the beginning when they may be vulnerable / unfocused / rusty and the Bulls are looked at as a team you can mail it in against.

If we're young and hungry, maybe we pull some big surprises early.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I agree. Like what Yao Said "Each problem has to be faced". So we should face our problem early rather than later.

A lot of teams will come out and look at us "as a young team" and won't be very prepared. We should surprise them.

Personally, I still don't have a lot of confident in our team. Curry and Chandler seem like they only look good if we compare them to Krame Brown. I am sorry!!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Whoa there loak...lol

Originally posted by <b>LoaKhoet</b>!
I agree. Like what Yao Said "Each problem has to be faced". So we should face our problem early rather than later.

A lot of teams will come out and look at us "as a young team" and won't be very prepared. We should surprise them.

Personally, I still don't have a lot of confident in our team. Curry and Chandler seem like they only look good if we compare them to Krame Brown. I am sorry!!
We have a LOT to be confident about....Rose, Marshall play VERY well together......EROB is not hurt, yet....Jay Williams is gonna be a force....Chandler and Curry are not rookies anymore...they DO have some experience and KNOW what will happen if they get in the game and are complacent....Fizer, Blount and/or Marshall will take their places!!! Not to mention, Hassell should be his normal tenacious defender and crawford and fizer might just be a little better than last year also.

I predicted 8-12 wins in this month BASED on what I have thought before this post, and, on what every person in this thread has also posted. WE WILL surprise some teams. We might even surprise our own fans!!!:grinning:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts