Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I would like to hear your opinion about basketball shoes for beginners. Which basketball shoes would you recommend for beginners?

Best regards
Morten

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Just get some Chuck Taylor's, Converse. If you're starting out, you might as well get something you can also wear day to day.

Alternatively, hit up a local sports store and find whatever is on sale and offers a good level of protection for your ankle, while also feeling mobile. Nike, Adidas, And1, Air Jordan and even the likes of Under Armour and Reebok have a few decent offerings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just get some Chuck Taylor's, Converse. If you're starting out, you might as well get something you can also wear day to day.

Alternatively, hit up a local sports store and find whatever is on sale and offers a good level of protection for your ankle, while also feeling mobile. Nike, Adidas, And1, Air Jordan and even the likes of Under Armour and Reebok have a few decent offerings.
Thank you for your answer. I will head down to the local sports store and see if I can find a good pair of beginner basketball shoes.

·
Short Center
1 Posts
My first shoes were Nike Air Max Stutter Step 2s. They were nice and fairly affordable. They have good ankle support and good traction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts