Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Only 5 teams in the East have a winning record against teams over .500.

Detroit 25-9
New Jersey 21-11
Cleveland 21-18
Miami 17-15
Indiana 18-16

Next to Detroit the Nets are the best in the East against winning teams. They've won 65.6% of those games! Miami has struggled against winning teams winning only 53.1% of those games.

The Nets will most likely play 3 more games against teams +.500. Miami, Cleveland and possibly Milwaukee (they're hovering close to .500).

Miami will most likely play 5 more. Against Cleveland, NJ, Detroit Washington and possibly Milwaukee. Their next 5 opponents.

By the end of next Saturday, April 8th, we will know if it's possible to catch Miami for the #2 seed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,861 Posts
Netted- said:
Only 5 teams in the East have a winning record against teams over .500.

Detroit 25-9
New Jersey 21-11
Cleveland 21-18
Miami 17-15
Indiana 18-16

Next to Detroit the Nets are the best in the East against winning teams. They've won 65.6% of those games! Miami has struggled against winning teams winning only 53.1% of those games.

The Nets will most likely play 3 more games against teams +.500. Miami, Cleveland and possibly Milwaukee (they're hovering close to .500).

Miami will most likely play 5 more. Against Cleveland, NJ, Detroit Washington and possibly Milwaukee. Their next 5 opponents.

By the end of next Saturday, April 8th, we will know if it's possible to catch Miami for the #2 seed.

That is interesting. I wonder if the implication is accurate. Miami has improved their chemistry recently, winning 22 of their last 27. Even if most of those teams were bad or average teams, they have been consistenly dominant. That streak included wins over Clippers, Cavs twice, Detroit, Washington, Utah, and Indiana.

I think the Heat are better than everyone thinks. I don't know why people in the forum aren't scared of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
furnace said:
I think the Heat are better than everyone thinks. I don't know why people in the forum aren't scared of them.
Well, you think if Nets players were scared of the Heat, they would have ANY chance of beating them?

And if the team isn't scared, why should the fans be?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
furnace said:
That is interesting. I wonder if the implication is accurate. Miami has improved their chemistry recently, winning 22 of their last 27. Even if most of those teams were bad or average teams, they have been consistenly dominant. That streak included wins over Clippers, Cavs twice, Detroit, Washington, Utah, and Indiana.

I think the Heat are better than everyone thinks. I don't know why people in the forum aren't scared of them.
I think it's because the Nets have beaten them 2 outta 3 times...the 3rd time, Nets coulda had them as well...
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top