Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,109 Posts
No, it's just a jersey, it doesn't change the fact that we're in 1st place and the Craptors suck.

· I'm too sexy for ya.
2,089 Posts
Well, it's not so much that it's a rip off, but red jerseys in this league are quite trite. Place that fact along with the fact that so many of those red jerseys are alternates, that just makes everything worse. Let's see, Detroit has a red alternate, Toronto made their alternates official road jerseys now (they don't count I suppose), the Los Angeles Clippers have a red alternate, Miami has a red alternate, and now New Jersey too. Don't forget there are also many red away jerseys as primary colors for many teams, but I guess that red's just a very popular color. Besides me, does anyone think New Jersey should redesign their away jersey?

· Registered
8,634 Posts
No.

· Banned
4,647 Posts
Wow. It's the exact same jersey.

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not about red jerseys. Its about that colour of red, with black text (outlined in white) and the black and white strip down the sides.

Its the EXACT same jersey. I just don't get how the league allows it.

Further, what was wrong with the grey one? Much better than this anyway...?

· High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,109 Posts

· Jersey Girl
10,405 Posts
cram said:
its not about red jerseys. Its about that colour of red, with black text (outlined in white) and the black and white strip down the sides.
it's a nice shade of red. and red is my favorite color. i have no problem with the new jersey. if you want to be really critical of them, they could have thrown in a bit of blue into it, but blue + red can be a eyesore at times, depending on the tones of red and blue.

· Registered
2,861 Posts
Netted- said:
I'm liking the classic uni more and more. I hope they wear them tonight.

I'm superstitious about the throwbacks. They look cool, but they were wearing the throwbacks when they lost Game 4 vs the Spurs at home in 2003.

Otherwise, I think the red Nets jerseys are ugly as hell. They should have stayed with the grey, much more unique.

The dark blue is still the best though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.