Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out www.pistons.com. What gives? Think we are getting a red jersey? I would love to have an alternate jersey, I wonder if it will follow the same template. Also why Nov. 23? Is that Thanksgiving for you guys?

Ready. Set. Speculate!

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
I remember someone mentioning the red jerseys to me a couple weeks ago I think. It's not a bad idea although I would've preferred black.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Lope31 said:
Check out www.pistons.com. What gives? Think we are getting a red jersey? I would love to have an alternate jersey, I wonder if it will follow the same template. Also why Nov. 23? Is that Thanksgiving for you guys?

Ready. Set. Speculate!
Its the day before thanksgiving but they are going to be changing things up pretty good. I belive Hooper should be offically gone by then but I won't give any more then that :)

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
DetBNyce said:
I remember someone mentioning the red jerseys to me a couple weeks ago I think. It's not a bad idea although I would've preferred black.
In the past the Pistons have always had Red as the altervative jersey even if they hadn't used it.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
kamego said:
In the past the Pistons have always had Red as the altervative jersey even if they hadn't used it.

Yea I know but last year they used the throwbacks, which I think every team used, but I was just hoping for a change.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
DetBNyce said:
Yea I know but last year they used the throwbacks, which I think every team used, but I was just hoping for a change.
The new jersey will be a bit new. The throwbacks are still active too now though, as the NBA picks retro nights for older teams. I like when we change it up as long as Terry Mills and the teal don't come back lol

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Whats wrong with Big-T-Mills? When we had him and gave him 30mpg he was a 16/8 guy, shooting over 79% from the line and between 46-51% from the field. He was a solid contributor in the Grant Hill Era. And actually I believe he was pre-teal or at least the very start of the teal-era... although his one season at the end of his career in 2000 with the Pistons was in the midst of the teal era.

-Chris.

Reactions: Brian.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
ChrisWoj said:
Whats wrong with Big-T-Mills? When we had him and gave him 30mpg he was a 16/8 guy, shooting over 79% from the line and between 46-51% from the field. He was a solid contributor in the Grant Hill Era. And actually I believe he was pre-teal or at least the very start of the teal-era... although his one season at the end of his career in 2000 with the Pistons was in the midst of the teal era.

-Chris.
Nothing is wrong with the 1989 Michigan national Championship Terry Mills, matter of fact I saw him in Feb at Glen Rice's jersey retirement. The Teal jersey wearing terry mills who showed up to camp with his brother talked Joe D into giving him a tryout is the one I am referring to lol. At that point Terry was twice the man he was in college, literally.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
ChrisWoj said:

-Chris.
Yeah I can't believe someone would jump on TMills like that

repped

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
T-Mills had one of the most exciting individual player moments/couple games in Pistons history when he hit all those threes in a row and either tied or broke the record at the time. Mills was the man.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Those jerseys are sweeeeeeet!

I'm gonna get a Sheed one I think.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I know everyone is diggin' my avatar.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I saw those jerseys a couple of weeks ago... they are nice! There were a lot of good jersey additions this year... have you seen the new Cavs jerseys yet? They are nice too.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
jermaine7fan said:
I saw those jerseys a couple of weeks ago... they are nice! There were a lot of good jersey additions this year... have you seen the new Cavs jerseys yet? They are nice too.
Yea I like those, I saw Lebron with it on during one of those ESPN commercials.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Im jealous...I want the Hornets to get new jersey's...

·
Registered
4,032 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jsimo12 said:
Im jealous...I want the Hornets to get new jersey's...
You got yours last year when the NBA decided that every team needed a yellow jersey. I'm surprised we didn't get a yellow jersey last year!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
We didn't get one either, but Yellow wouldn't go very well with Philadelphia. I am starting to want to get one of those avatars ya know? Maybe you guys could help me? Id like a Billups Avatar yea Billups if he is not one of the top ten point guards in the league I do not know who is No for real for real who is? Nobody that Is who And my signature? I would like it to say 'Detroit gave me a home, a chance where no else would' It's alot of work for me because I don't think I have all the equipment to make signatures avatars and all that stuff, I'll rep everyone who gets involved I sware on that XD. Following the Pistons has been a passion, checking out the box scores, It's absouetely special. It really is I can't remember having a basketball team in Detroit for the past 3 or so years, where we could give up 100 points, and still be remotely 15-30 pts better then the other team. Give it to Flip Saunders, Although I do agree with Antonio we need bodies in the paint so they can score. That and Mcdyess isn't much of a shooter, if Detroit wanted a shooter, it could try and get Sacramento's Kenny Thomas, or maybe New York's channing fyre. But with Mcdyess? The guy's a beast in the post and the offense can only get better by simply putting him in there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts