Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not taking into account age, who is the better play in each aspect?

Shooting
Getting to the basketball
Quicker Release
Playmaking
Handles
Defense

If you want to add some other aspects, feel free, but their numbers look really similar this year and I really wanted to know who is the better player.

· Registered
3,315 Posts
Redd is a poor mans Allen. Redd is good but no where near as good as Jesus Shuttlesworth.

· Registered
1,255 Posts
dk1115 said:
Not taking into account age, who is the better play in each aspect?

Shooting
Getting to the basketball
Quicker Release
Playmaking
Handles
Defense

If you want to add some other aspects, feel free, but their numbers look really similar this year and I really wanted to know who is the better player.

This is no comparison. Allen was and still is way better.

· Registered
588 Posts
ray > redd

defensively, shotwise, quickness, ability to drive, ball handling, playmaking, leadership... dunking.. clutch...

seriously i dont see ONE aspect redd is better... not yet at least..

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Redd is not a total poor man's Allen. Allen is better than him @ a lot of different aspects though.

· Registered
997 Posts
I think they're somewhat equal in the shooting department. I don't get to see either of them play much, so I wouldn't know about quicker release. Other than that Jesus Shuttleworth has Redd beat.

· Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
Redd is an overrated player. He would be better suited as a complimentary player. The Bucks future is totally dependent on Bogut's development which should go pretty well. Bogut is the best player on that roster IMO and the sooner they figure that out the better that team will be...

Reactions: ralaw
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.