1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
I hate Antoine Walker's face.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
The Hawks should have really tried to make a play for Earl Watson. They need a PG in the worst way and no Kenny Anderson is not going to get the job done.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Kenny Anderson? Huh. Delk and Diaw can keep them on life-support at PG.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I like the site better - but then again, I like Harrington, Walker, & Delk. That will help this team to get competitive once more. I really liked Walker's answer here:

<i>Hawks.com: Al Harrington said when he got there he was going to do whatever it took to get the fans to come out and watch the Hawks play. <b>What have you got in mind to get the fans out to Philips Arena?</b>

AW: The <font color=brown><u>first thing is to be competitive, </u></font>and to come out and give 110 percent in every game. With the talent we have assembled, the young guys, we can do some things to make it exciting for them. Getting out on the break, dunking, playing an up-tempo style, making the game exciting, but also putting out a team that wants to win, I think if we can start doing that the fans will really be drawn in.</i>

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Checkout the view seats in 3D on the left-hand side a bit down the page. That is pretty damned sweet.

This is one of the better NBA team sites I have seen. Most of them suck pretty bad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts