Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious of special programs each schools Alumni Association.

Ours have been a supporter of student scholarships, job mentoring and UMass sports. In 1998 when our Football team qualified for the FCS Championship game, they put in the money and flew the Marching Band down that morning. It must of shock them, that we were no small time program and motivated our team as we won the Championship game.

We have been trying to get our own license plate at the DOV and we could do it this time. Currently we are 300 short and the deadline is Sept 1.

Cheerleaders with the sign

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Was curious of special programs each schools Alumni Association.

Ours have been a supporter of student scholarships, job mentoring and UMass sports. In 1998 when our Football team qualified for the FCS Championship game, they put in the money and flew the Marching Band down that morning. It must of shock them, that we were no small time program and motivated our team as we won the Championship game.

We have been trying to get our own license plate at the DOV and we could do it this time. Currently we are 300 short and the deadline is Sept 1.

Cheerleaders with the sign
They also flew us down for the 2006 game against Appalachian State. (I think there were about 350 at the time)

I might have to consider getting the license plate, but I haven't been able to keep my car on me for the past couple of years. That'll change when I move next month though, so I would still have time before the 9/1 deadline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts