Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough of this nonsense. Reggie will be a Laker the same day Rosie O' Donnell stops eating everything in site (both carpet and food, included). This is ludacris, if he ever even dreamed about going back to L.A., it would be as a Clipper. He and Kobe hate each other's guts. They both readidly admit that the other is the hardest player in the league for them to guard, and pretty much try to deck each other every time they meet. Get out of here. Next person who post's that will really catch a verbal beating. Enough bs. Reggie is a Pacer for life. "Why I Love the Pacers"... Read the print.

And Jermaine is here to stay. I live in Orlando, the Magic are gonna spend there dought this summer. They have given up on landing Duncan, or any other premiere free agent next summer. They think they can win with Hill and McGrady now.

And if the Pacer's finish tenth in the East, pal, I'l send you my new Dell and pay for postage.

That is a rap!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Spelling/grammar mistakes...

1) "everything in site"--try SIGHT, not SITE;

2) "ludacris"--try LUDICROUS, sheesh;

3) "readidly"--try READILY;

4) "Next person who post's"--try POSTS, no apostrophe;

5) "...the Magic are gonna spend there"--try THEIR;

6) "...there (sic) dought"--try DOUGH;

7) "And if the Pacer's finish tenth..."--try PACERS, no apostrophe;

8) "I'l"--try I'LL;

9) "That is a rap!"--try WRAP.

That's a lot of mistakes there. My email address is [email protected]--feel free to send me a line, we can exchange addresses--my PC sucks, I'd love to have a Dell!

I think the Magic will re-think their plan on winning with Grant Hill when the dude gets injured AGAIN next season, don't you? And who exactly are they going to throw money at this offseason, anyway? I think they'll make sure they have enough cap room to make a max-out offer to Jermaine O'Neal--I think they understand now that Tim Duncan IS going to re-sign with the Spurs, but when the Pacers disappoint BIGTIME next year, after a season's worth of bickering for playing time (it'll happen if that team doesn't trade some quantity for quality, i.e., if the team doesn't ship off a few of these guys for ANDRE MILLER, who is a STAR STAR STAR, and, by the way, if the Pacers went out and got Andre Miller, they would most certainly make a run at the NBA Finals, with or without the terrible Isiah Thomas)--well, I gotta think that O'Neal would listen to the Magic's "Come join T-Mac, you guys would be the two best players in the East for the next ten years, who knows how many championships you guys could win down here" pitch, that he'd totally go for it, don't you? Why wouldn't he? Because HE'S LOYAL TO THE PACERS ORGANIZATION? Are you kidding me? Come ON! The Pacers better win big next year, or Jermaine may not be sticking around--and if THAT happens, well, you're looking at a perennial lottery team--rather than "the team of the future"--for the next few years!

Easy on the grammar and spelling lessons. OK? Not all of us can be english majors. We are here to post about our teams and players. Not to get a english lesson. Ease up. Let him be a fan first and foremost. truebluefan

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Roby G

It was late and I had had a few when I wrote my post. I am a good writer. Just because I'm not running spell check at 4:00 0r 5:00 in the morn' doesn't mean I can't write. Plus, it doesn't make my points unvalid. Actually, I was an English Major for a short while. Here it is though...

1. Orlando will spend there $ this summer.

2. Reggie Miller will retire a Pacer.

3. Jermaine O' Neal isn't going anywhere. He'd go back to Portland before he played for the sorry *** Magic.

And yeah, honestly I was a little mad. Put's a chip on my shoulder when lowlifes come in here and try to instigate stuff with us. Had to get that chip off. Sorry, Roby G. Even if my spelling was off in one instance, it's not as off as your knowledge of the game.:D

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Robyg is trying to start a one man war on this board against the pacers. Only problem is, no ammunition. Everything he has been saying is pure bs. Not only did he say oneal will go to the magic, he might also go to Denver, because he wouldnt want to play for a losing team like the Pacers. Denver would win it all with Camby, Nene, Howard and O'neal playing for the 4 and 5. None of them would be mad about not getting enough minutes either. It would all work out, In Robyg's fairtail land that is, where the Pacers wont dominate the east next year. But back to the real world, I will second absolutes call. What do you want Robyg? Cause Ill wager anything as long as you put something on the table as well. This will be like taking candy from a Robyg...... eh I mean baby.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd love to put money on this crap. When I lived in Bloomington, I used to make money off you Pacers fans all the time, ALL THE TIME!

Actually, I really like the Pacers, that team a couple of years ago was one of my all-time favorites. Too bad Larry Bird kept putting Travis Best in during crunchtime, huh? That dude kept jacking up ill-advised shot after ill-advised shot. And how about that one game in the Finals when Shaq fouled out, and the game went into OT with no Shaq, and the Lakers had nothing better to throw at Rik Smits than JOHN FREAKING SALLEY? What do you do in that situation if you are Larry Bird? Here's what you do: You inform your players to give it to Rik Smits on EVERY SINGLE POSSESSION. I'm not sure if Smits got the ball more than once in that OT.

And don't forget how much Antonio Davis would've helped in the that series--certainly a lot more than Jonathan Bender's sorry a$$! Yep, the Pacers should've won that series, that was their one shot, and they blew it.

Anyway, like I said, I'd love to put money on this ****, but you know what, it's obviously not very practical. How do you make somebody pony up? Online?

Three biggest disappointments next season: 1) Houston (they'll get worse, not better, Eddie Griffin will punch Yao Ming in the face on a regular basis, Yao is not ready to play in the NBA, that GM will get fired, and don't forget about Stevie Franchise's migraine problems); 2) Indiana (for reasons already discussed here); and 3) New York (good LORD the hype surrounding that team after they trade for Nick Van Exel will be RIDICULOUS, but when McDyess goes down AGAIN, you're looking at a starting frontcourt of Charles Weatherspoon and Jerome James, with Van Exel "leading" the team; it'll be fun watching Van Exel and Sprewell bring out the absolute worst in each other!)

As for the Nuggets--yeah, you're probably right, but I think that Juwan Howard will have no problem with a sixth man role, that Camby's health will always be an issue (if he's healthy, great, if not, he wasn't the key to that deal in the first place). You're right, O'Neal won't go to Denver--JESUS, I take it back! Is it too late for me to take it back? "It's already out there, you can't take it back!" Yikes! But you gotta love the T-Mac-Jermaine O'Neal Show in Orlando for the next ten years--talk about your perennial NBA Finals representative from the East! (And, by the way, come ON, Grant Hill will never be the same, he may never play more than 20-30 games in one season ever again, don't you guys know this by now?)

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Hill wont be healthy no. But they still have to pay him. And they are going after fortson. They wont be able to max out another player if they end up picking up fortson this summer. And dont worry about taking it back. Not everyone can be right all the time, except myself, and maybe absolute best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts