Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Reggie Miller on the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn last night. It was pretty cool, they talked about the playoffs, the Lakers and Kings, the Knicks and Spike Lee :laugh: , the World Basketball Championships, and, of course, the Pacers. What's cool (I think) is that he said "I'm loyal" and that he wants to stay with the Pacers since they took a chance on him. Did anyone else see it? :confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw it, he was pretty good. The best part was when Craig asked him something like "Wouldnt you wanna join the Lakers to win a championship" and he said "I'm not a sell out".

·
Registered
50 Posts
Reggie

This was very cool.

If anybody wants a copy of this plus other reggie moments like reggie on letterman, jordan and reggie fight, just let me know. Ive got a reggie miller greatest hits on vcd which play in your dvd player. Its pretty cool.

Email me at [email protected] if interested

Thanks
Alecia

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mr. Vin Diesel</b>!
I saw it, he was pretty good. The best part was when Craig asked him something like "Wouldnt you wanna join the Lakers to win a championship" and he said "I'm not a sell out".

I think he was speaking from his heart...
he's had great moments with Indy...
he's been in the finals and he's the leader for his team.
It's just a matter of time now, who know's maybe next year??

How in the world is that guy gonna ask that question?
Last thing the Lakers will do is even think about Miller...
- After defeating the Pacers in the finals in 2000..
- The Kobe/Miller scuffle last year
Hmmmmmm??

·
Registered
231 Posts
I missed the beginning of Reggie's interview with Craig Kilborn, but I did catch his "I'm loyal" and "I'm not a sellout" comment. Thumbs up to Reggie Miller.

Also, anybody remember the 5 questions part......"Who's a better clutch shooter? Reggie Miller or Robert Horry?"
Reggie's answer: Since I'm here, REGGIE.

Good stuff. :D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>NBA4life</b>!
I missed the beginning of Reggie's interview with Craig Kilborn, but I did catch his "I'm loyal" and "I'm not a sellout" comment. Thumbs up to Reggie Miller.

Also, anybody remember the 5 questions part......"Who's a better clutch shooter? Reggie Miller or Robert Horry?"
Reggie's answer: Since I'm here, REGGIE.

Good stuff. :D
Yeah, 5 Questions is one of my favorites.

I can't remember all of them, but I remember one of them was "What is Shaq's chimney made out of? (bricks)" and also "Name 5 Spike Lee movies in 10 seconds." And, of course, "Reggie Miller vs. Robert Horry."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts