Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Tru Warier
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we lose this game, then we're realllllly bad....

Pryzilla's back and should give Yao a tougher than usual time in the offensive end. Yes I'd want us to have a better draft position, but we simply can not lose this game...

· Kardashian Cursed
12,416 Posts
Yao Mania said:
If we lose this game, then we're realllllly bad....
First line i read and i started cracking up when i read it...

We should win, but if we lose this game, honestly it does not bother me. I just want our bench guys to develop, and possibly get a better lotter pick :biggrin:

But the main point i want the rest of the season, is to develop the younger guys and swift.

· Registered
2,106 Posts
explain to me.. why a player who makes a three, gets a steal, makes a layup, gets another steal and then tries to pass to a trailer who isn't there because someone was out of position is taken out of the game. When in fact he is the only player besides Dike who is playing well???

I am sooo not understanding JVG

· Tru Warier
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
holy ****.... did we just lose to Portland???

I don't blame u guys for not posting....

· Registered
1,258 Posts
One thing I don't understand is why every team doesn't front Yao. Don't get me wrong, I hate the fronting bullsht. But I'm confused as to why every team doesn't take advantage of Yao's weak spot. Pryzabilla and Ratliff both fronted the shiz out of Yao tonight, and it worked like a charm. How can Yao improve his offense against a fronting defense?

· Registered
1,418 Posts
bronx43 said:
One thing I don't understand is why every team doesn't front Yao. Don't get me wrong, I hate the fronting bullsht. But I'm confused as to why every team doesn't take advantage of Yao's weak spot. Pryzabilla and Ratliff both fronted the shiz out of Yao tonight, and it worked like a charm. How can Yao improve his offense against a fronting defense?
They were fouling him, that's why it "worked like a charm". What I don't get is why they don't lob the ball to Yao.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.