Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since no1 was starting this thread i figured i mite as well start it

as much as i want the rockets to continue losing, i have a feeling they will step up and beat the jazz. nevertheless yao sustained an injury during the kings game when he landed awkardly on his ankle. i hope the big fella's oright

praying for a loss

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Ouch, Yao falls down. Wish he is okay.
We need the big guy for very long time. If he should not play, do play him.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,825 Posts
chuck hayes is 4-4 with 7 rebounds in 15 minutes. those are damn good numbers. we need to re-sign this guy during the off season. we should dress him up like swift and swift dress up as hayes. that way, when swift screws up, everyone will think its hayes and wont want to sign him, so we can re-sign hayes cheap. then when hayes does well, people will think its swift so they will trade for him this summer.

yes.. that seems like it will work.

Go NeTs

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I wish I could rid that boy of the ****edit... "darn" hitch in his free throw... over all though.. yall have to admit Hayes had a good game... Sad to see Yao go down... though yall got your loss wish...

what was up with that four seconds at the end... fastest four seconds I have ever seen!!

·
Tru Warier
13,652 Posts
Chuck is such a team player, he gave up his double double and glory for winning the game so he can put us in a better draft position. Great job Chuck, I hope you come back next year and beyond :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.