Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im bored so im gonna start the game thread way before time....

this game is important for one reason: TANK TANK!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we need to maximise our chances of a good draft pick.

Projected Starting Lineups:

Rockets:
Rafer Alston
Luther Head
Keith Bogan
Juwan Howard
Stromile Swift

Minnesota:
Marcus Banks
Rashad McCants
Ricky Davis
Kevin Garnett
Mark Blount

I cant be bothered to get pictures for all players...plus you guys all know what our scrub team looks like.

Reactions: chn353

· Registered
310 Posts
I'd like to see Hayes playin for over 30mins,see how many rebs he gets for the team. I still think its a big mistake not to give him enough mins that he deserves,though he messed up the deciding free throws agaist the Jazz.

· Registered
4,547 Posts
skykisser said:
I'd like to see Hayes playin for over 30mins,see how many rebs he gets for the team.
I second that. But u can be sure that JVG won't like this idea

· Registered
1,126 Posts
hayes should def get minutes after his stellar performance at utah

his rebounding like mad for a 6'6 guy. leading rebounder per 48 mins. if chuck hayes dont play more than 20 mins the next game, then jvg favors juwan

· Registered
2,106 Posts
chn353 said:
hayes should def get minutes after his stellar performance at utah

his rebounding like mad for a 6'6 guy. leading rebounder per 48 mins. if chuck hayes dont play more than 20 mins the next game, then jvg favors juwan
Smiling and hoping yall don't care that I praise my boy...

He's slick. :D Watch when he gets ready to time his jump, especially on offensive rebounds, he slides behind his defender like he's moving away then sneaks inside and jumps off the foot closest to the defender to basically edge/box him out with his side (yes I realize its scary that I notice these things, but in my defense I have watched nearly every game the guy has played in the last five years - except when he was playing in NM, darn Dleague with no television coverage!!) Plus the guy is solid, not going to get knocked around.

Side note: And I was completely ticked that there are no pictures of him playing in the Utah game on the Houston site... I mean really!!! There are five pictures of Yao *not that I don't like Yao or want to see Yao* but he only played 8 minutes and five out of ten pictures are Yao???

Back on thread theme here... I say... T-Wolves by 8

· Registered
6,750 Posts
Garnett and Davis aren't playing, they're more than likely done for the season. I think the Wolves losing streak on the road is up to 14 now. As bad as you think your team is right now, it would shock me to see you guys lose.

· Registered
6,750 Posts
Ricky's groin and KG's knees. I'm sure they would be playing if the games mattered, but since the season's pretty much over Casey decided to give them a rest and see what the youngens can do in these last few games.

· Registered
2,106 Posts
socco said:
Ricky's groin and KG's knees. I'm sure they would be playing if the games mattered, but since the season's pretty much over Casey decided to give them a rest and see what the youngens can do in these last few games.
hmmm I may have to change my scoring guess then... I was going on the idea that KG would be playing at least part of the first half..

Rockets by 2 (they aren't going to lose two in a row that close... I refuse to believe it!!)

· Registered
1,126 Posts
D. Mutombo G 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
T. McGrady G 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Y. Ming F 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
C. Hayes F 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
K. Bogans C 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

thats what the boxscore said before tipoff

mutumbo as guard, yao as forward hahah n bogans center

at least they started hayes :cheers:

· Registered
2,106 Posts
chn353 said:
D. Mutombo G 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
T. McGrady G 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Y. Ming F 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
C. Hayes F 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
K. Bogans C 00:00 - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

thats what the boxscore said before tipoff

mutumbo as guard, yao as forward hahah n bogans center

at least they started hayes :cheers:
LOL that's funny! Keith is one short Center!! :p And I didn't know Mutumbo doubled as a point guard.. I take back my choice of a point gaurd out of the draft HEEHEE

· Registered
1,126 Posts
ye but that rockets team would cause serious matchup problems offensively lol .. no1 will be able to stop mutumbo when his guard or yao.. bogans will get pushed around but i can deal with that

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
we need to be starting swift not mutumbo...see how swift can do in the starting role for extended periods of time

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.