900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Release Curry and his fat *** away from chicago,wake up pax:upset:

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
I wouldnt cut a 300 pound center that is only 20 years old

Unless you are talking about Desagna Diop

Not Curry....you dont cut a center that is getting more than 10 pts a game.....linton johnson got cut cuz he wasnt ready for the nba and got nervous and didnt play well.

Crazy

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Golden Bull 23</b>!

Not Curry....you dont cut a center that is getting more than 10 pts a game.....linton johnson got cut cuz he wasnt ready for the nba and got nervous and didnt play well.

Crazy
why would u cut diop..hes just starting to become a better player...is going to be a defensive presence for years....as for curry:laugh:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
What's frustrating is that all these draft picks that haven't panned out or we simply don't know about yet. Fizer (good as gone). Crawford (who knows other than ACE20004U), Bagaric (gone), Curry (not looking good), Chandler (jury's out), Hinrich (possilby a keeper?).

That's a lot of wasted picks and time.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fl_flash</b>!
What's frustrating is that all these draft picks that haven't panned out or we simply don't know about yet. Fizer (good as gone). Crawford (who knows other than ACE20004U), Bagaric (gone), Curry (not looking good), Chandler (jury's out), Hinrich (possilby a keeper?).

That's a lot of wasted picks and time.
Could it be the fact we were developing too many players? :yes:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Benny the Bull</b>!

Could it be the fact we were developing too many players? :yes:
That's exactly the problem - always has been post MJ

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FJ_of _Rockaway</b>!

Yep, Krause's big error.

Then we (fans) get frustrated when we traded guys away and they have thrived in their new surroundings. That's why they have thrived. Better coaching and a better situation.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FJ_of _Rockaway</b>!

And Utah Jazz is post John Stockton and Karl Malone, so what? They are 100 times better then Bulls…”MJ post era” is just another excuse.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Golden Bull 23</b>!

Crazy
You need to pay more attention to Diop. He's been blocking more shots than Chandler in half of the time. Silas is making him into a player.

And also. To the original poster. Obviously you weren't serious. Because if you are. You should be locked up. Curry is a 300 pounder that's only 20 years old and has exceptional offensive ability.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

You need to pay more attention to Diop. He's been blocking more shots than Chandler in half of the time. Silas is making him into a player.

And also. To the original poster. Obviously you weren't serious. Because if you are. You should be locked up. Curry is a 300 pounder that's only 20 years old and has exceptional offensive ability.
Curry is 21 if i'm correct...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

That's what I thought. But the poster I was quoting said he was only 20.
20 or 21 It doesn’t matter. Ahhhh...I lost my hopes for him. I have my limits of abuse.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
Originally posted by <b>robert60446</b>!

And Utah Jazz is post John Stockton and Karl Malone, so what? They are 100 times better then Bulls…”MJ post era” is just another excuse.

Referring to the post-MJ era could just be a reference to a time, not an excuse. The post-MJ era really just means when we got rid of all our quality vets and took on lots of young players. It is perfectly valid to point out that in this time frame that we have had too many young players at any given time - too many to develop at once. So the excuse isn't the loss of MJ, rather the explanation is too much youth all at once. You can take that argument for what it's worth. I don't think anyone was arguing that the loss of MJ specifically in and of itself was the problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts