Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Does anyone have any video highlights or games (or links of them) on the Internet of Alphonso?

Unfortunely I have not really seen him play very much, and if possible would like to. :cry:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>Nikos</b>!
Does anyone have any video highlights or games (or links of them) on the Internet of Alphonso?

Unfortunely I have not really seen him play very much, and if possible would like to. :cry:
Well, right now I found this on the Pesaro's website

Pesaro VS Siena (streaming via windows mediaplayer)

Alphonso 1vs1 , stop and shot
mms://stream.netco.it/victoria/siena-wmv/sienahq4-1.wmv

Wonderful 3 bomb by Alphonso
mms://stream.netco.it/victoria/siena-wmv/sienahq3-1.wm

VS Treviso
Alphonso's assist to Scarone for the triple
mms://stream.netco.it/victoria/benetton/hq6.wmv

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. We don't have a lot of pics or highlights of him playing overseas. I played with him about 4 weeks ago and was astonished with his stregnth and conditioning. He appeared to be in great shape and his game was still dominating. I had the pleasure of seeing him play as a teammate from junior high to high school snd as a foe in college. He will always be remembered as a hard worker and ultra competitive. The rawest talent I have ever seen.

Love ya!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alphonso Ford

Thanks for the pictures. We don't have a lot of pics or highlights of him playing overseas. I played with him about 4 weeks ago and was astonished with his stregnth and conditioning. He appeared to be in great shape and his game was still dominating. I had the pleasure of seeing him play as a teammate from junior high to high school snd as a foe in college. He will always be remembered as a hard worker and ultra competitive. The rawest talent I have ever seen.

Love ya!

·
Registered
688 Posts
italianBBlover

Can you please post the exact link to the VIDEO of the Ford game?

Also the other three links you gave do not work :(

Do I need a special decoder, or player for them? :cry:

I am very anxious to see them.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by <b>Nikos</b>!
italianBBlover

Can you please post the exact link to the VIDEO of the Ford game?

Also the other three links you gave do not work :(

Do I need a special decoder, or player for them? :cry:

I am very anxious to see them.
Well, I dunno ... to me they work.

You need Windows Mediaplayer

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/players.aspx

Gretz

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>KMoore</b>!

Love ya!
Thanks for your memory, KMoore.

The Scavolini team will be at the funeral and they will bring to his wife and the sons the thousand of message of italian and european fans.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Al Ford Jersey and T Shirt

If you guys are coming for the funeral, why dont you bring me a jersey and a T shirt and I will pay you guys for them when you make it. I am in jackson, ms and more than likely your plane will touch down here. When you get hereI can be reached at 601 720 0663. I am catching hell trying to order it online.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts