Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BREAKING NEWS on ESPN.

Dwight Howard wants to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets.

You know, it's breaking news cause no one knew that before.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Re: Update: Hou getting assets to make offer?

BREAKING NEWS on ESPN.

Dwight Howard wants to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets.

You know, it's breaking news cause no one knew that before.
BREAKING NEWS

no one gives a shit and Dwight Howard is the laughing stock of the NBA now

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Re: REPORT: Howard Wants Trade To Nets; Thinks Magic "Blackmailed" Him

This guy is worse than Lebron ever was

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Re: REPORT: Howard Wants Trade To Nets; Thinks Magic "Blackmailed" Him

From article:

There has to be a point where the Magic are just like “Fine, go. We’ll take MarShon Brooks and a trade exception. Just don’t ever talk to us again.” Because this stuff is clown shoes.
:lol:

·
World Champs! Reeeaaad my face!
41 Posts
Re: Update: Hou getting assets to make offer?

:yesyesyes:

That would be a sick 2k13 team(if D-Will stays too). :D

Plus I want us to have more competition in the East. Might be risky but would damn sure be worth it.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
And it gets even better!

Per Twitter:

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Situation btwn Dwight Howard & Magic getting ugly. Howard feels Magic made him promises they didn't keep to get him to sign opt-in.
Sources tell @RicBucher Players Assn is considering taking legal action against the Magic on Dwight's behalf.
Goal would be to eliminate Dwight's opt-in and make him a free agent this summer.
You.
Have.
Got.
To.
Be.
****ing.
Kidding.
Me.

I mean, this is Twilight Zone shit right 'chere.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
WOW.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
the Magic's goal should be two-fold: best value into the worst possible situation in the worst possible shit hole you can think of - for instance send him to Cleveland for everything they've got

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
I remember a couple days before the trade deadline Otis Smith came out and announced that they will do everything they can to acquire somebody before the deadline in order to show Dwight that they are committed to winning. Fast forward to a few days later Dwight opts in and Orlando does nothing to the roster.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
I am missing something here. Maybe there is some way to define the word blackmail in such a way that this doesn't sound completely retarded.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
You aren't missing anything at all.

Dwight Howard is a retard, so his retarded use of the word is totally consistent with his intelligence level.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Have to love NBA fans and media. Although there isn't one quote from Howard, this report will be permafix to him like it is the gospel despite the fact that everyone on this board knows that NBA media members make up shit simply to get views. So now Howard is a retard, idiot, scumbag, etc. simply because of some unsubstantiated report by an NBA guy who I am sure if I took 10 minutes out of my Sunday, I could find 10 instances where his "sources" were 100% wrong.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts