Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Raja Bell sucks now, and hes kind of a dick so there isn't much point signing him to be your locker room vet.

I sure wouldn't have any interest.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Cant see him signing with the Heat. Only way he signs with the Heat is if he doesnt care about playing time and just wants to finish his career out in his hometown.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Seems like the Lakers are the most logical destination.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
God I hope not. I would rather have Barnes back.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Bell was done when the Bobcats got rid of him. He's past done now and being an asshole about it to boot.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
The lakers were rumored to get him two years ago and I was against it then, just more against it now.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
And of course he'll play 10 times better than he played on the Jazz. Stuff like this annoys me.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know, agree that the guy is a total asshole, but what was one of the Lakers' biggest weaknesses last year?

Yup. They couldn't make a three to save their lives. Just for that, he is worth a look.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
I don't know, agree that the guy is a total asshole, but what was one of the Lakers' biggest weaknesses last year?

Yup. They couldn't make a three to save their lives. Just for that, he is worth a look.
kapono - (a guy who all he could do was shoot (except when he played for us and at least he wasnt an jack ass)

they'd be better off bringing back Barnes who was fairly decent before he got hurt - Glock can shoot and everyone is going to be more efficient

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kapono - (a guy who all he could do was shoot (except when he played for us and at least he wasnt an jack ass)

they'd be better off bringing back Barnes who was fairly decent before he got hurt - Glock can shoot and everyone is going to be more efficient
Glock can shoot but that idiot Brown doesn't seem to want to give him a chance.

Go figure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts