Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
When he is indicted, I think all that may mean is that he may have to testify, not necessarily be put on trial. But it is still possible that he might be, in which case he'll probably just end up getting a slap on the wrist.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!
:laugh:

Nothing will happen....See Allen Iverson incident.

I dont think that anything will happen either. I think thta its kinda wrong to bring something up now, even though it happen years ago. But I guess it just surfaced a couple months ago so i dunno, I guess we'll see what happens. Dont count on any jail time though. Maybe a fine at the most.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
If Chris Webber did lie on the stand (I say if because I don't know if it's true or not) then he should go to jail, but he won't because he's a famous athlete and famous athletes don't go to jail...I really don't understand it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Why should he go to jail for lying under oath? Prisons are already overcrowded, no need to fill up more cell space with people that got in their for lying, put murderers and rapists in there.. I can see him getting a fine, probation and possibly a suspension.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts