Sam Cassell
Peja Stojakovic
Ray Allen
Brad Miller
Dirk Nowitski
Andrei Kirilenko
Shaquille O'Neal

Shaq, Kidd Lead List of All-Star Reserves

Joining Kidd on the East team will be Boston's Paul Pierce and New Orleans' Baron Davis and first-time All-Stars Ron Artest of Indiana, Michael Redd of Milwaukee, Kenyon Martin New Jersey and Jamaal Magloire of New Orleans.

First-timers Sam Cassell of Minnesota and Andrei Kirilenko of Utah join O'Neal, Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki, Peja Stojakovic and Brad Miller of Sacramento and Seattle's Ray Allen on the West squad.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well the people who deserved it: Cassell and Miller made it. :D.

Ray Ray is a surprise, but he is a great player.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Those are about what I expected I guess. I didn't think Allen should have made it though. Bad team, didn't play enough games in my mind. Glad to see Kirlilenko on, but disappointed to not see Walker on it.

As for the East, I'm happy Magloire made it. He keeps on improving every year.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Where the **** is Brand he should be in it over Ak. And u cant say cuz he was hurt becuase look at Ray allen he missed alot more games. Where the **** is Stephon? I hate the ****ing coaches.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>A.W.#8</b>!
Those are about what I expected I guess. I didn't think Allen should have made it though. Bad team, didn't play enough games in my mind. Glad to see Kirlilenko on, but disappointed to not see Walker on it.

As for the East, I'm happy Magloire made it. He keeps on improving every year.
Why would Walker make it? J/w.

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts
Randolph averages 20-10+ and he can't even swing a reserve nomination? :nonono:

Good to see Michael Redd make it. Where's LeBron, though?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AL9045</b>!

Why would Walker make it? J/w.
I'm not necessarily saying he deserves it, I'm just more disappointed because I'm a fan. On a team like the Mavs, it's hard to pick All-stars because they have four major contributors.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>A.W.#8</b>!

I'm not necessarily saying he deserves it, I'm just more disappointed because I'm a fan. On a team like the Mavs, it's hard to pick All-stars because they have four major contributors.
Ah, gotcha. It is hard to pick on those teams.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Kinda shocked not to see LeBron, considering all the hype. Obviously the coaches didn't buy into it?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I think Lebron probably shouldn't be on it. The only real reason would be for the fans, and they will get their fix at the rookie game.

·
Registered
346 Posts
man i'm so sick of that efficiency crap. Brand aint even the best player on his own team. He'll get you like 18 and 10 and then stop playing

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
LOL, west has five seven footers and east only has two guys over 6'9'' who aren't even 7 feet. Too bad they dont play for keeps or the east would be destroyed.

·
Registered
346 Posts
noep you never know what you're talking about. Big upping STEVE MOORE like that aint IKE DIOGU'S team. If he shot 30 times a game and moore shot 2 who cares? Ike is the star of that team. [email protected] moore. And i've watched brand in alot of games this year. Some even in spanish and I just turn down the volume. He's a solid player. That's all. He can't carry a team on either side of the ball.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
They did a pretty good job with the selectations this year. Honestly it would have been a crime if Redd was left out after what he has done for the Bucks. And the Bucks do not have a much better supporting cast than LeBron, TMac or Pierce.

The only beef I have is Ray Allen making it when he's missed like 25 games, I would of gone with Antoine Walker or Carmello Anthony.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Brand doesn't help his team win.

And based on talent I doubt Brand would have made it over Randolhp either or Marion and maybe Gasol.

Walker and Anthony? Those guys had no shot in my opinion.

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
They did a pretty good job with the selectations this year. Honestly it would have been a crime if Redd was left out after what he has done for the Bucks. And the Bucks do not have a much better supporting cast than LeBron, TMac or Pierce.

The only beef I have is Ray Allen making it when he's missed like 25 games, I would of gone with Antoine Walker or Carmello Anthony.

Ditto

1 - 20 of 173 Posts