Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Amazon.com

Kings report: Reynolds' tales are told with touch of humor

The Kings' director of player personnel said he was surprised to see a line of people outside a local bookstore last week, waiting for his signature and some chatter about his new release, "Reynolds Remembers - 20 Years with the Sacramento Kings."

It's available at local bookstores and online, and if you bump into Reynolds, he'd happily recite chapters, with volumes of material fresh in his mind. He has worn every hat for the Kings - scout, assistant coach, head coach (twice), front-office man - and he has seen every bit of the horrendous, mild and wonderful.

From the Kings' early days in Sacramento, to the failed Bill Russell era, the Dick Motta mess, the first-round draft picks that didn't work, the difference between college and NBA coaching (with the NBA considerably harder, he writes) and then the rise to prominence in recent seasons, Reynolds offers candid observations and commentary on all of it.
I'm definetly looking to get this for Christmas:yes:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I ordered this book last week. I hope it comes soon because I can't wait to read it! :banana:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts