Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He will be a top 20 player in 2 years and a top 10 player in 3. He has more talent in his little finger than most NBA players. AND...he had the very important hang fade away jumper that can't be blocked unless he is fouled. Disagree with me now if you wish but this is no HOMER analizations. He has it all.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i totally agree with you. richard jefferson is gonna be an awesome player. but i don't think that he'll be in the top 10 in 3 years because of all the other young players that have just as much potential as him that are already better than him.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
He will be a top 20 player in 2 years and a top 10 player in 3. He has more talent in his little finger than most NBA players. AND...he had the very important hang fade away jumper that can't be blocked unless he is fouled. Disagree with me now if you wish but this is no HOMER analizations. He has it all.

Jefferson has a jumper:confused:

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
Jefferson certainly has a chance to be a very good player. He has the athleticism, smarts, and work ethic to become an all-star.

RJ has an all-around type of game, he's willing to do whatever it takes to help the team win. R-Jeff is great on the break, a very good passer, good rebounder, great defender, and he has a very quick first step. From what I hear, Jefferson HAS added a 3-point shot to his offensive arsenal and has been working with Net trainers all summer.

Top 10 in the NBA? Absolutely not. Top 20? Most likely.

Here are my predictions for his numbers in 3 years.

20 PPG
7 RPG
5 APG

It's ridiculous RJ didn't make All-Rookie first team OR get invited to the Rookie-Soph game. IMO, he showed more than any rookie in the time he was given, including Gasol. In the 9 games he started because of K-Mart's suspensions, he put up, I believe, 16, 6, and 3.

(Also, that fade-away from the post you mentioned is a kickass move! He must have nailed that 10 times in the summer league games I watched of him.)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Re: Re: Richard Jefferson

Originally posted by <b>Malakian</b>!

Jefferson has a jumper:confused:
Yep. It got much better as last season progressed, and it looked amazing in the one televised summer league game.

Keep in mind, he was a center up until 4 years ago... so his skills aren't all there yet. But he'll be an incredible player, offensively and defensively.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
He is working on his game, he's been working on it nonstop. He wanted to go to the summer league, so he can work on his game some more... and he's said he wants to go to the summer league next year.

His desire to be a star (+ his athleticism, of course...) is what's going to make him a star.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts