Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Indy papers, both Norm Richardson and Dicky Simpkins are in an Indy summer camp playing for the Pacers. It did not sound like either are signed to a contract.

Indy papers also talked about Kevin Ollie waiting for a contract.

I think Ollie would be valuable to have on the roster in case of injury. I would give him a 1-year guarented contract at the league min. Even if he sits on the 3 man injured list. Any chance Krause will wait until the 16th and give him an offer?

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Did you guys know that Dickey Simpkins is the 6th leading scorer in the CBA, at 20.5 ppg, as well as the leading rebounder at 11.9, including 3.5 offensive rpg? Hahahaha... is the CBA that bad, or is Dickey actually pretty good? I know he was Jordan's boy and all that...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Originally posted by johnston797
According to the Indy papers, both Norm Richardson and Dicky Simpkins are in an Indy summer camp playing for the Pacers. It did not sound like either are signed to a contract.

Indy papers also talked about Kevin Ollie waiting for a contract.

I think Ollie would be valuable to have on the roster in case of injury. I would give him a 1-year guarented contract at the league min. Even if he sits on the 3 man injured list. Any chance Krause will wait until the 16th and give him an offer?
Norm we hardly knew you. :cry:
Dickey Simpkins in the NBA? :no: (a puke smiley would be better but alas the mods have decided against it)

The issue of a vet 3rd string point guard is a serious one for me. Ollie is fine by me. I'm open to others as well but I think we need somebody. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts