Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a huge win for Richmond! And what a bad loss for Kansas - ends 52-game home winning streak against unranked opponents.

·
Registered
721 Posts
my home town boy Jermaine Bucknor played well vs. a top tanked team:D :D 6 pts, 4 rebs, 2 blks, 2 asts! One of only two players to make Div 1 from my high school:D :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
lol..well he wasnt one of myyyy classmates..hes kinda 4 years older then me..but he still went to my school and im friends with his bro :D

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Major props to Richmond. They hung in there the whole way, despite being down by 9 with about 5 minutes left in the game, and executed a near-perfect game plan. That Skrocki (sp?) guy is an absolutely tremendous shooter.

Kansas beat themselves this game. You don't have a 4 point lead with under a minute to play and in the process miss 4 consecutive free throws, and then try a halfcourt trap when the other team has a cold-blooded, deadeye shooter waiting for the skip pass on the other side of the court. And you don't forget which offensive set to run in crunchtime TWO TIMES IN A ROW (I think one of KU's players is responsible for this inexcusable phenomenon).

Horrible loss for KU, great win for Richmond.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts