Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He likely won't win it with the Sonics, Spurs, and Suns great years... or the Bulls becoming a playoff team, but what a job he has done. There is no reason in hell this team should be in the hunt for a 5 seed! I mean... when Dale Davis and Scot Pollard are in your frontcourt? I don't think UNC would want those guys in their frontcourt!

I wish Reggie would reconsider retirement for another year, because once Artest is cut loose, (yes I know the moniker I have...and I love Ron but he really needs to go) and once Jermaine is healthy again playing 70-80 games - this team will soar.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Furesure he does, no one realizes how little weapons the pacers have and they are still playing strong, im so proud of them. And what makes me happy, is next year, when they are healthy, they are going to freacking destroy Miami EVEN WORSE THEN THEY HAVE THIS YEAR!

GO PACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH I CAN'T HELP IT, GO LAKERS TOO! YA!

p.s **** the Pistons.

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
Yeah no doubt....what Carlisle has done with this team is unbelievable. The team is playing with so much confidence right now. I've never been more proud to be a Pacers fan.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Really I dont see any coach who has done more with as little as Carslisle has had this year....This is Rick's best coaching job of his career

1 - 4 of 4 Posts