Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,528 Posts
That´s a tough article to read when your name is Eddy Curry, the sad thing is that it is completely true. People keep on criticizing him and he gets booed on his own court! You would think that would get him motivated and show people that they´re wrong and that they should keep their mouths shut...
But what happens: NOTHING, you don´t see an extra-motivated Eddy Curry on the floor diving for loose balls and fighting for rebounds. No, you see him playing soft, like he thinks he is playing highschoolers again. Well Eddy, you´re not playing scared 6"4 kids anymore, you´re playing the best players in the world...
I´m a big EC fan and I truly wish he would do something about it, but how long can you afford to wait and keep blaming his youth and inexperience???

----
Legohat

·
The Snake
6,519 Posts
A friend of mine aptly told me this last night. Curry's problem is that he never jumps. Look at the footage. He doesn't dunk and doesn't rebound cause he never gets off the floor. He's not fat (look at Shaq), its like he thinks he doesnt need to. Like he can just finesse his way using his height to score. If he ever learned to jump he'd start dunking and rebounding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.