Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,114 Posts
Can you report anything correctly? The Rider president did not say that you misquoted him and the article. Yav is also off base about why it drew well, it is not local fans, it drew because they put Temple who lost, and Rutgers there. With the temple fans not there tonight and Rutgers on late my guess is that actual attendance will be about 3k. Reported may be higher from the temple fans that may have bought all session passes. But it is good news that it is second in the nation for womens crowds.

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Beagle said:
Can you report anything correctly? The Rider president did not say that you misquoted him and the article. Yav is also off base about why it drew well, it is not local fans, it drew because they put Temple who lost, and Rutgers there. With the temple fans not there tonight and Rutgers on late my guess is that actual attendance will be about 3k. Reported may be higher from the temple fans that may have bought all session passes. But it is good news that it is second in the nation for womens crowds.
Agree Beags. However, with Harnum now in the driver's seat you can bet that there will be more marketing for the 2009 MAAC Tournament. I have been openly critical of the prior athletic admins for not marketing the tournament more aggressively.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.