Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:upset: what a little mofo.

i hope he gets better by the all star game cuz i wanna see him dunkin on duncan again.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Why i guess all our complaining of all us raptor fans wanting VC to take it to the hoop backfired on us...This is why he probably hasnt...Because this injury put him out for most season last year...Im hoping it isnt serious but..meh the injury bug has returned to the TDOT!

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>open mike</b>!
:upset: what a little mofo.

i hope he gets better by the all star game cuz i wanna see him dunkin on duncan again.
Is that all you care about? The All-Star game? If you were a true Raptors fan then you wouldn't care about the All-Star game but instead would be worried and want to have him back in the games that actually count, the regular season games, and not some friendly scrimmage over a weekend.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, it would be nice to have him play in the all-star game because I'm sure he's got some dunks up his sleeve! But I'd rather have him not play in the all-star game and play the rest of the regular season and the playoffs than the opposite happening!

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
I'm a big VC fan and I hope he can get healthy in time for the All-Star game. I know it isn't important for our team, but I think he could use the confidence boost (if he is 100% by Feb.15).

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
The All-Star game means nothing. It's a party weekend for corporations to take their big clients.

If VC's injury is one that just needs rest then he should be taking advantage of every opportunity to rest that he can get during the season. That means sitting on his couch watching the all-star game from home.

I can't believe this is the big concern of some fans on this board. A meaningless public relations game. A commercial.

I remember last year when VC forced himself to come back and play a few games for the Raps so he could justify playing in the all star game. Stupid move. He should have waited until after the all star game to come back and give himself an extra 2 weeks of rest.

Raptors should insist he sits out the game this year if he misses more than 2 games with this injury.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>lucky777s</b>!
The All-Star game means nothing.

Who? Earl Boykins?
He said "dunk on duncan again

Earl Boykins has never dunked on Duncan before, so you can't say that. This is a Raptors forum and Vince Carter is a lock to the allstar game, the only Raptor. So he was indirectly referring to Vince Carter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts