Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Stack, Arenas, and Hughes Navarro doesn't seem to have much of a future with the wizards do you think they would consider trading his rights to a team for either cap relief or a big physical body to compliment Kwame. I was wondering because i would love to see him in Memphis and with Gasol being his best friend wouldn't take long to convince him and help buy his contract out.
The team I was mainly thinking of though is Charlotte. A new team can use all the talent it can get and young talent to build around is always helpful.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
I would think he would be available for the right price considering he is not with the Wizards, they have a number of combo guards already, and he was selected by the previous GM.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I could easily see him being part of another trade. If we were looking to trade someone like Stackhouse or Laettner, we could use him as an incentment. He is getting very high praise internationally, but doesn't seem to have place with us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.