Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sign Up to win Free Tix to the 1/24 game and a pass to meet Jeff McInnis Post Game!

Since the server crashed and we lost all of our entries - we are extending the contest. So, please sign up below to enter the drawing to win 2 tix to the game and passes to meet Jeff McInnis post game.

The cut off to sign up is 4 PM Pacific Time - TODAY. Winner will be posted later tonight.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Helloooooooooooooooo! :D

Here I am agian with bells and whistles on! I would like to be entered until I win! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm in.. :)

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
me too.

(plus, since I'm just 1 person, the could be another contest for the 2nd person, or if thats not ok, I could pick the 2nd person on my own....or I could just shut up.)

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
me too.

(plus, since I'm just 1 person, the could be another contest for the 2nd person, or if thats not ok, I could pick the 2nd person on my own....or I could just shut up.)
I vote for the last option!:laugh: I'll sign up again as well.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DRAWING IS COMPLETE - RIPCT Congrats! Send me a PM with your real name and e-mail address so we can get all of the info to you and your tix in will call!

RIPCT is the WINNER!

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!
DRAWING IS COMPLETE - RIPCT Congrats! Send me a PM with your real name and e-mail address so we can get all of the info to you and your tix in will call!

RIPCT is the WINNER!
You know that sometimes I spell HOWIE, R-I-P-C-T, yep the R, P, C, T are silent and I throw in the H,O,W,E just to throw people off!

I wonder who they will replace McInnis with? :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
CONGRATS RIP....

I didn't know you had to re-enter again..GOD i am so stupid...:upset: :upset: :upset:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.