Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sign Up to win Free Tix to the 1/24 game and a pass to meet Jeff McInnis Post Game!

Since the server crashed and we lost all of our entries - we are extending the contest. So, please sign up below to enter the drawing to win 2 tix to the game and passes to meet Jeff McInnis post game.

The cut off to sign up is 4 PM Pacific Time - TODAY. Winner will be posted later tonight.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Helloooooooooooooooo! :D

Here I am agian with bells and whistles on! I would like to be entered until I win! :laugh:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Count me in... sign me up

·
Registered
670 Posts
Count me in...again :D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm in.. :)

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
me too.

(plus, since I'm just 1 person, the could be another contest for the 2nd person, or if thats not ok, I could pick the 2nd person on my own....or I could just shut up.)

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
me too.

(plus, since I'm just 1 person, the could be another contest for the 2nd person, or if thats not ok, I could pick the 2nd person on my own....or I could just shut up.)
I vote for the last option!:laugh: I'll sign up again as well.

·
Registered
155 Posts
please enter me as well too
Many thanks Mary!:D

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
the first contest was to see Zach..and he got in trouble..the next? McInnis..and he gets traded!?
It's okay, I'd love to go to Clevelend to meet Jeff.

I've got family back there.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DRAWING IS COMPLETE - RIPCT Congrats! Send me a PM with your real name and e-mail address so we can get all of the info to you and your tix in will call!

RIPCT is the WINNER!

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!
DRAWING IS COMPLETE - RIPCT Congrats! Send me a PM with your real name and e-mail address so we can get all of the info to you and your tix in will call!

RIPCT is the WINNER!
You know that sometimes I spell HOWIE, R-I-P-C-T, yep the R, P, C, T are silent and I throw in the H,O,W,E just to throw people off!

I wonder who they will replace McInnis with? :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
CONGRATS RIP....

I didn't know you had to re-enter again..GOD i am so stupid...:upset: :upset: :upset:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts