Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to rlucas4257, winner of our Carson's Ribs Bulls Game Thread contest for January.

rlucas4257 was the only player to compile an 13-2 record for correctly predicting the outcome of Bulls games for the month.

rlucas4257 wins two slabs of Carson's Ribs plus side dishes shipped right to where ever he so chooses within the states.

This is the first month that we have a had a clear cut winner before all of the games were played.

He is the very first bulls poster to actually win the ribs! Will he be the last? New contest will start first game in February.

Enjoy your ribs!!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Congrats man!

I started off 3-0, and then went retarded.
Enjoy the Ribs!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
everyone, thank you. Good competition this month. I already have my picks for next month all lined up. If history has any guide the Bulls tend to get started with their season in Feb, lulling the faithful fans that next year will be different. Chandler and Curry and JC in their short careers have been fantastic finishers. So I am hopeful for better times ahead, but alot harder to pick the games.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bulls</b>!
Good job rlucas4257:headbang:

ill be sure to copy you in the coming month ;)
Ill make it simple. Predict alot of Bulls losses. Your bound to atleast be competitive then

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
you dawg you rlucas. Just what you need to get more cocky:p
good calls

i had some Chilieeees, baby back ribs last weekend. Beeeuteeful time.

(BTW, ribs shipped...within the states. Big problem for a foriegner:laugh: )

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fleetwood macbull</b>!
you dawg you rlucas. Just what you need to get more cocky:p
good calls

i had some Chilieeees, baby back ribs last weekend. Beeeuteeful time.

(BTW, ribs shipped...within the states. Big problem for a foriegner:laugh: )
I am having my secretary pick them up for me at my place in NYC and give a slab to my fiancees brother as a birthday gift. The other slab will be sitting in my freezer for the next time I am in big city. Next month I go for 2 in a Row!

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Congrats rlucas4257! If I didn't miss a couple games in January, I think I would've been near the top with you. Better watch out this coming month! ;)

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts

Rlucas fiancee and child???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts