Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The governor of Alabama has declared Friday Robert Horry day in Alabama. I saw it in the newspaper. The governor of Alabama said all Alabamans should recognize for the many heroics of his career. I could not find a link though.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Robert is my favorite Laker and all... but not much comes out of Alabama I guess eh?

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
Robert is my favorite Laker and all... but not much comes out of Alabama I guess eh?
That will change once Charles Barkley becomes governor! ;)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I think that's because Robert Horry is from Alabama...right? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Yes, he is from 'Bama. :)

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Yes but I'm saying if Horry came out of say... Cali or something would he get consideration for Robert Horry day? Ignoring the fact that LA is the state capital of course (thanks Shaq).

Originally posted by <b>Wiggum</b>!

I think that's because Robert Horry is from Alabama...right? :confused:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Yes but I'm saying if Horry came out of say... Cali or something would he get consideration for Robert Horry day? Ignoring the fact that LA is the state capital of course (thanks Shaq).
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I was just clarifying that he came from Alabama, because if he wasn't, it wouldn't have made much sense. Anyways, no obviously there wouldn't have been a Robert Horry Day in California. The city of Sacramento would sack the capital building. :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts