Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
I dunno, is Steve Kerr a Hall of Famer? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,179 Posts
I look at it this way, if Stefe Kerr were to get in Robert Horry should get in as well.
 

·
Ugliest SupMember
Joined
·
1,704 Posts
Robert Horry has a great resume but we know everyone can BS on their resume. Horry was a part of two great championship teams but nothing but a role player. He was a mile behind the best or 2nd best player on those two teams. If Horry was a HOFer then you would have to consider guys like Robman, Grant, Maxwell who were all important to their respective team.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,179 Posts
PD said:
Robert Horry has a great resume but we know everyone can BS on their resume. Horry was a part of two great championship teams but nothing but a role player. He was a mile behind the best or 2nd best player on those two teams. If Horry was a HOFer then you would have to consider guys like Robman, Grant, Maxwell who were all important to their respective team.
So you wouldn't put Rodman in the hall of fame, even though he is one of the best defenders of all time.
 

·
kiss my grits
Joined
·
18,629 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
So you wouldn't put Rodman in the hall of fame, even though he is one of the best defenders of all time.
Rodman has a much better shot than Horry, even though I doubt Rodman makes it. Rodman was a legendary rebounder and great defender, but Horry was never more than a roleplayer who was on some really good teams and happened to hit a few bigtime shots in huge games. I don't think there is anyone in the HOF whose best season was 12 ppg and 5 rpg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,179 Posts
JNice said:
Rodman has a much better shot than Horry, even though I doubt Rodman makes it. Rodman was a legendary rebounder and great defender, but Horry was never more than a roleplayer who was on some really good teams and happened to hit a few bigtime shots in huge games. I don't think there is anyone in the HOF whose best season was 12 ppg and 5 rpg.
The only way that I see Rodman being kept out of the HOF is because people don't like him. Because he deserves it as much as anybody.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Rodman deserves to get in the basketball hall of fame(you can't go against his rebounding numbers). Horry? No way in hell. Role players don't get in. Kerr doesn't deserve it either. MJ and Olajuwan made their careers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,100 Posts
darrinlane said:
Rodman deserves to get in the basketball hall of fame(you can't go against his rebounding numbers). Horry? No way in hell. Role players don't get in. Kerr doesn't deserve it either. MJ and Olajuwan made their careers.
agreed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Whoa, people took my Steve Kerr comment seriously?

Horry was basically a tall, black Steve Kerr. I certainly don't think Kerr deserves to go in, so I was being facetious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,095 Posts
KokoTheMonkey said:
Nice.





The day career role-players get in the Hall of Fame is the day Derek Fisher makes it.
dont bring that name up lol jk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
unfortunatly the only thing Robert freakin Horry is good at it torching the Blazers in the playoffs. but putting my bitterness aside I would say NO Hall call for Horry.
 

·
Top Of The Pops
Joined
·
27,472 Posts
Horry has as good a chance of making it into the Hall of Fame on his international career credentials as his NBA credentials.

There are no degrees of zero.
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top